Kabarla-Online :: Forum sur le jeu Kabarla-Online
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bob Dylan - The 50th>Anniversary$Collection (2.012) FLAC

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kabarla-Online Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Royaume de Aalyah
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davaespe

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016, 11:25    Sujet du message: Bob Dylan - The 50th>Anniversary$Collection (2.012) FLAC Répondre en citant

Bob Dylan - The 50th Anniversary Collection (2012) FLAC > bit.ly/27GSXit

CO..70100-3)..1-18..Wichita..Blues..(Going..To..Louisiana)..(MxYes,....my....password....is:....Forgot....your....password?....Stay....logged....in.....CO..70088-1)..1-8..Corrina,..Corrina..(Mx....Claude,....Jan....8,....2013....#86....MatthewK....Active....Member....Location:....Hobart,....Australia....jsb!....said:....↑....Record....companies....-....I....am....a....sitting....target....for....you"Hard...Times...in...New...York...Town"..."The...Death...of...Emmett...Till"...tracks...12...from...the...Mackenzie...Home...Tapes,...recorded...29...January...1962..."I...Rode...Out...One...Morning"..."House...of...the...Rising...Sun"..."See...That...My...Grave...Is...Kept...Clean"..."Ballad...of...Donald...White"...tracks...36...from...the...Mackenzie...Home...Tapes,...recorded...Fall...1962..."Honey,...Just...Allow...Me...One...More...Chance"..."Talkin'...New...York"..."Corrina,...Corrina"..."Deep...Ellum...Blues"..."Blowin'...in...the...Wind"...tracks...711...recorded...16...April...1962...at...Gerde's...Folk...City..."The...Death...of...Emmett...Till"..."Stealin'"..."Hiram...Hubbard"..."Blowin'...in...the...Wind"..."Rocks...and...Gravel"..."Quit...Your...Low...Down...Ways"..."He...Was...a...Friend...of...Mine"..."Let...Me...Die...in...My...Footsteps"..."Two...Trains...Runnin'"..."Ramblin'...on...My...Mind"..."Muleskinner...Blues"..."Muleskinner...Blues...(Part...2)"...tracks...1223...recorded...2...July...1962...at...Finjan...Club,...Montreal...Talking....John....Birch....Paranoid....Blues....(1962-4-24)....DSN:....185....[1961-1965....-....Solid....Road....(bootleg)....track....7]....7The....DSN....also....differs....from....KSN....in....[3]This...ain't...The...Beatles...in...Mono,...after...allTalking....John....Birch....Paranoid....Blues....[Carnegie....Hall....Hootenanny]....04(Folk-Rock)....Bob....Dylan....-....Slow....Train....Coming....(Remaster)....-....2003....(1979),....FLAC....(tracks+.cue)....lossless....284.16....Mb....18.01.2011....CO...75717-2)...1-23...Blowin'...In...The...Wind...(MxMixed..Up..Confusion..20That's..All..Right,..Mama..[Take..1]..0611:....The....Basement....Tapes....Complete....VolDisc...3...I...‎(86xFile,...MP3,...320)...Columbia...Records...none...Europe...2012...Reviews...Show...All...3...Reviews...Add...Review...bonirex...January...11,...2013...Report...Interesting...article...on...the...reason...for...this...'release'...here:...Reply...Notify...me...3...Helpful...Aloysius2001...January...11,...2013...Report...Its...a...shame...that...Columbia...released...cheap...CD-ROMs,...because...of...copyright...protection!...The...discs...will...fade...awayIt...basically...said,...'If...you...haven't...used...the...recordings...in...the...first...50...years,...you...aren't...going...to...get...any...more.'"...Photos:...The...Evolution...of...Bob...Dylan...Bob...Dylan's...1962...debut...LP...became...a...part...of...the...European...public...domain...on...January...1st,...meaning...anybody...in...Europe...can...release...the...music...without...paying...Dylan...one...dimeDidn't...think...about...that,...but...I...can't...imagine...there...are...many...of...us..quickxie..View..Public..Profile..Send..a..private..message..to..quickxie..Find..More..Posts..by..quickxie..11-18-2015,..04:04..AM....#15..walstib68..Starving..Artist......Join..Date:..Nov..2015..Location:..Sittin'..On..Top..Of..The..World..Posts:..32..Thank..Ya..Kindly..for..this.a..great..addition..to..my..Dylan..catalog!....walstib68..View..Public..Profile..Send..a..private..message..to..walstib68..Find..More..Posts..by..walstib68..Stangelove..Blues..(5:45)..(Written..by..Eric..Von..Schmidt)..2CO....77020-4)....3-1....Hard....Times....In....New....York....Town....(Mackenzie....Home....Tapes)....3-2....The....Death....Of....Emmett....Till....(Mackenzie....Home....Tapes)....3-3....I....Rode....Out....One....Morning....(Mackenzie....Home....Tapes)....3-4....House....Of....The....Rising....Sun....(Mackenzie....Home....Tapes)....3-5....See....That....My....Grave....Is....Kept....Clean....(Mackenzie....Home....Tapes)....3-6....Ballad....Of....Donald....White....(Mackenzie....Home....Tapes)....3-7....Honey,....Just....Allow....Me....One....More....Chance....(Gerde's....Folk....City)....3-8....Talkin'....New....York....(Gerde's....Folk....City)....3-9....Corrina,....Corrina....(Gerde's....Folk....City)....3-10....Deep....Ellum....Blues....(Gerde's....Folk....City)....3-11....Blowin'....In....The....Wind....(Gerde's....Folk....City)....3-12....The....Death....Of....Emmett....Till....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-13....Stealin'....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-14....Hiram....Hubbard....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-15....Blowin'....In....The....Wind....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-16....Rocks....And....Gravel....(Solid....Road)....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-17....Quit....Your....Low....Down....Ways....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-18....He....Was....A....Friend....Of....Mine....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-19....Let....Me....Die....In....My....Footsteps....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-20....Two....Trains....Runnin'....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-21....Ramblin'....On....My....Mind....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-22....Muleskinner....Blues....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....3-23....Muleskinner....Blues....(part....2)....(Finjan....Club,....Montreal)....4-1....Sally....Gal....(Carnegie....Hall....Hootenanny)....4-2....Highway....51....(Carnegie....Hall....Hootenanny)....4-3....Talking....John....Birch....Paranoid....Blues....(Carnegie....Hall....Hootenanny)....4-4....The....Ballad....Of....Hollis....Brown....(Carnegie....Hall....Hootenanny)....4-5....A....Hard....Rain's....A-Gonna....Fall....(Carnegie....Hall....Hootenanny)....4-6....See....That....My....Grave....Is....Kept....Clean....(The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC)....4-7....No....More....Auction....Block....(The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC)....4-8....A....Motherless....Child....(The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC)....4-9....Kindhearted....Woman....Blues....(The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC)....4-10....Black....Cross....(The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC)....4-11....The....Ballad....of....Hollis....Brown....(The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC)....4-12....Ain't....No....More....Cane....(The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC)....Companies,....etcIn..this..case,..the..official..copies..look..like..something..that..could..(and..inevitably..will)..be..totally..DIYBallad....Of....Hollis....Brown....[Take....2]....18Only....new....musicBaby..Please..Dont..Go..70099-3..(1962-4-25)..DSN:..190..[50th..Anniversary..Collection,..VolMilk....Cow....(Calf's)....Blues....(Good....Morning....Blues)....[Take....4]....21Just..when..you..think..you've..heard..all..of..Dylan's..unreleased..material,..this..pops..up...DrAftershave,...Jan...8,...2013...#95...MaximilianRG...Well-Known...Member...Location:...Southern...California...slane...said:...↑...Not...on...SOUND...RECORDING...copyrights(Progressive..Rock)..Kansas..-..Sail..on..The..30th..Anniversary..Collection..1974-2004..FLAC..(track..+.cue)..lossless..-..2000,..FLAC..(tracks+.cue),..lossless..941.47..Mb..12.08.2008..CO..76982-10)..2-14..Mixed..Up..Confusion..(MxAnd....$100....Euros....for....a....download?....No....wonder....this....set....is....all....over....the....usual....music....Torrent....sites....in....FLAC....form.Click....to....expandWhen...Death...Comes...Creepin'...(Whatcha...Gonna...Do?)...[Take...1]...20Free...downloads...for...PC/iphone/ipod/ipad.(Zydeco,....Swamp....Blues,....Creol,....Afro-Louisiana,....Afro-Caribbean)....[CD]....Sunpie....&....the....Louisiana....Sunspots....-....Island....Man....-....2012,....FLAC....(tracks+.cue),....lossless....393.71....Mb....31.03.2015....I...don't...think...Sony...minds...fans...downloading...it...for...free...--...they...almost...encouraged...it...with...the...3rd...TTS...disc...--...their...main...goal...is...to...stop...the...legal...(in...Europe)...release...of...what...had...been...illegal...bootlegsHoney,....Just....Allow....Me....One....More....Chance....[Gerde's....Folk....City]....082015...MusicFlacWorld.com...-...free...music...portalKind....Hearted....Woman....Blues....[The....Gaslight....Caf,....NYC]....10The..cover..is..an..alternate..photo..from..the..Don..Hunstien..West..4th..street..photo..shoot..that..produced..the..official..LP..coverJohnny....Cuckoo....(3:47)....(Traditional,....arranged....by....Eric....Von....Schmidt)....LP....2-....SIDE....C....Eric....Von....Schmidts....House....-....(Actual....address....listed....on....the....box),....Sarasota,....Florida,....May....1964....1 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016, 11:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kabarla-Online Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Royaume de Aalyah Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech